Sunday, July 5, 2015

I am thrilled to announce my newest PDF sewing pattern!

L Street Messenger Bag




ABOUT THE BAG:
Beautiful and functional, the L Street Messenger Bag holds everything you need…and then some! It features a flush zipper pocket, and an interior pocket for phone, e-reader and pens. Optional laptop/notebook pocket and additional front pockets are included. The strap adjusts to the length you need. A swivel clasp keeps keys at easy reach. 
 


BACKGROUND STORY:
I fondly remember working on L Street in Washington, D.C. Large, black bags transported documents all over the city, slung across messengers on bicycles. This is a fun, fresh take on that useful delivery bag, ready for any event a day can throw.




PATTERN TESTERS:
I had an amazing team of pattern testers.  Their input was been invaluable!  I learned a ton from them, and I can truly say, with their help, this is my best pattern yet!



"I think this is going on my 'favorite things I've ever sewn' list! Came out really cool."
-Pattern Tester Jessica Carleton
 
 
 
"I LOVE this bag!!!  So many great pockets for super-organizers like me!" 
-Pattern Tester Raina DelRio
 
 
 
 
"I like it! If you read the instructions it's easy to follow. It's a good size."
-Pattern Tester Pamela Gilfoyle
 
 
 





No comments:

Post a Comment